So above Carrie and I are installing my NEW 3.99 Target blinds. We might not be high quality roman blinds BUT they get the job done. It is warmer AND less scandelous. Below I am testing the new drill and inserting screws. LOVELY!
Now you have Stacey and I installing blinds, SUPER THRILLING! People do you understand how much a female needs these things when her manly neighbor is spitting distance away!!!!?
My new bed arrived and Whatley was the first to sleep on it. Isn't he sooooooooooo cute!!!
Saw my Aunt Diana and Uncle Terry and cousins Richard and Rolland tonight. They took me out for fabulous food AND fabulous company. It was so much fun to laugh with them and catch up with them. I am so thrilled that we got to spend some time together! It was fun. But for now I shall sleep.
1 comment:
I'm really glad you were able to spend some time with them.
Post a Comment