
So I'm going through the process of saying goodbye to friends. It's weird. All this wandering around. People keep telling me how exciting my life is. Ha. I guess with all the unknowns of jobs and apartments, you could say I'm just ridin' on faith now. It's really not a pleasant place to be. I guess it's just a "walk in the valley" but I'm not fond of that. I knew it wasn't going to be a stellar day when my devotion was on "adversity making us stronger." Uh oh. On days like this I really should just put on the hazards, pull over and wait out the storm. And let life pass me by? Not a chance! The truth is, if I knew the future I'd get bored. Truth be told, that doesn't keep me from wishing I knew it. Yet a life full of "knowns" would become a world devoid of passion. You know, God wrote a verse in the bible about not worrying because the lillies of the field don't worry. But that argument just doesn't fly BECAUSE flowers aren't capable of intellectual thought. Lillies also don't move across countries and states on a regular basis. But, I do see the point.
No comments:
Post a Comment