Friday, February 16, 2007

12 days



Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's windy. I should be packing. You see, I leave soon. Yup, that's my eye. That's my reaction to packing. I've decided that moving is HIGHLY overrated. I cleaned a little today and dealt with the lady that "lost" one of my internship papers. I know, how exciting. Oh, and I ate some chips which is NOT part of the healthy living life style. Today it was above zero and it felt like a total heat wave!!!!!!!!!! It was crazy and I seriously contemplated wearing shorts (haha, yah right as if I EVER wear shorts!) I'm a capri gal and if they ever go out of style I don't care, I'm wearing them anyway. Why am I talking about capris when it is like 10 degrees? Finals week next week, ugh. Which is why I really should be packing now in honour of supporting excellent study habits for next week.

No comments: