This avocado cost us a whopping 98 cents. Please note that it is SPOILED!!! And get this, within the NEXT few days the Avocados went on sale: 5 for a dollar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr! I mean seriously! Why on earth???? I LOVE GUACAMOLI'S!!!
3 comments:
I just love that you photograph the little things in life. . . like rancid avocadoes.
Makes for such fun blog entries.
BTW -- I'm with you on the guacamole. Rick and Mary Tuttle made us some, when they visited here. It was heavenly!!!!!
Rick and Mary Tuttle!!!!! I haven't heard that name in QUITE some time!!!!! WOW! How are they doing? Jeeps, I totally forgot about them!
I think they're doing well. We get their Christmas letter each year. Living in Miami - on the beach, I believe.
Too bizzare. She's homeschooling their two girls. Beautiful girls, I might add.
Any other WWC people need me to catch you up on? Always glad to oblige!
Post a Comment