My Mom quilted this.
It is beautiful, yes?
I heard a song on the radio:
"Oh, baby please, baby please, why don't you come and catch my disease."
What disease? An STD? The love disease?
My sister and her husband hit bank every day with the whole Christmas card thing. IE: "The Millers" got a postcard in the mail of some familiar looking faces. We stared at it for awhile when Mom yelled, "That's Steve and Julaine!" Of course there was writing on the back... BUT, it wasn't adressed to us...just my big Sis. Is it legal to read the back of a post card? Do you feel guilty yet? Don't worry, you killed two birds with one stone!
All three of my exams are over.
4 comments:
I'd say those are random thoughts. Yes I did read the back of the postcard. How big they've all gotten.
You're all supposed to be getting a card too!! I sent three to your address -- for this very reason. Now the contents will be boring;-) The quilt is beautiful!!! I can barely sew a seam! Oh -- and that song is gross. What are you doing listening to that kind of music? Glad your exams are over -- ENJOY Christmas! Have you seen The Nativity Story? I liked it. TTFN
Haven't seen the Nativity, but seriously thinking of The Good Shepherd. Nice family. I still thought of you with the tight curly hair. Threw me for a loop Julaine! The song is gross, any song using the word disease is dumb. They rymed it with please, when "Perm Please" would have been waaaaaaaaaay better. I got it, "Perm Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, I've got some fleaaaaaaaaaaaaaas." Maybe the writer really has a disease and he's belting out a 32 bar ballad in hopes of winning his long lost love. If only she'd catch his disease she'd have to be his! I don't know, I'd have to hear the rest of the song and I can't put myself through that kind of torture.
Wow. . .this is a song that I haven't heard yet.
Thank you!!!
We got our postcard from the Swithers, too. Amazing that they've all grown up so much. If my eyeballs saw it right, it appears that Sam's as tall as Julaine.
Whoa!
And, I love the quilt, too. Gorgeous.
Post a Comment