
I think that maybe I have reached an ALL TIME LOW! Really, this might even be worse than reading a Babysitter's Club book or something. Here goes people:
Murder, She Wrote. Murder in Moscow. Written by Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain
Why do I have this fascination with Russia? Sure I studied there, but REALLY! After attempting to learn Turkish I realize JUST how much I like the Russian language. I just received this photo from my family in Russia. On the left was my host sister Christina and on the right, my host mom Olga. I love them and miss them sooooooooooo much! I really, really do! And this is why I read books called Murder in Moscow by Jessica Fletcher. After these classes finish I just might start some classes in Russian. Seriously people, if I lose my ability to "sorta" communicate in Russian, I will lose connection with these amazing people, amazing friends, my Russian family.
1 comment:
Счастливого Рождества! We'll help you practice!
Post a Comment