I bought some chapstick today. Please note the clearly marked expiration date. What is the shelf life of lip balm? Should I return it OR is this just the company covering their behinds from unhappy people who like to sue? I mean, is it stamped on there in case my lips become cracked, dry, brittle and fall off and they don't want law suits in the UNLIKELY event that this would happen? OR is it stamped on there just cause theres a law that says you have to have it on there? I mean, will it really go bad? Once when I was a kid I hoarded my Watermelon flavored Lip Smackers and used it sparingly for like 3 years. So I'm assuming that it is fine, but should I make that assumption? OR should I exchange it? Let me remind you that the chapstick cost me 4 dollars BUT I had a coupon. Come on people, it is totally coupon season!
Friday, December 8, 2006
Chapstick
I bought some chapstick today. Please note the clearly marked expiration date. What is the shelf life of lip balm? Should I return it OR is this just the company covering their behinds from unhappy people who like to sue? I mean, is it stamped on there in case my lips become cracked, dry, brittle and fall off and they don't want law suits in the UNLIKELY event that this would happen? OR is it stamped on there just cause theres a law that says you have to have it on there? I mean, will it really go bad? Once when I was a kid I hoarded my Watermelon flavored Lip Smackers and used it sparingly for like 3 years. So I'm assuming that it is fine, but should I make that assumption? OR should I exchange it? Let me remind you that the chapstick cost me 4 dollars BUT I had a coupon. Come on people, it is totally coupon season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Laura does the Chap Stick have a little medicine for chap lips? That might be the reason for the expiration date. If it does not have the medicine then I do not know why it would have a date that it would expire. Love, Paula
Post a Comment