Sunday, November 5, 2006

Weather in the 40's?


How can it be this cold so soon? Today I was forced to buy a fabulous pink stocking hat in honour of my freezing ears. I mean really. If the coldest months include Dec. Jan. & Feb. what will the average temperature be? I have travel book that has all kinds of stats for Turkey, but so far they have all been wrong! FYI to all of you, don't trust the travel books. Being as I've been here a couple months, I've earned the right to laugh at "tourists." They stand in the streets and stare at maps wondering where bus stops are and places of interest. It's Turkey, they change things daily and they don't tell you about it! Notice how everyone in the photo is starring at me? Yup, that's cause I'm standing right in the middle of the flow of traffic and that's what tourists do. So, if you are a tourist and don't want to get mugged stand on the side or go in a cafe and figure out your life. See all the foot traffic? It's a big city and sometimes I get really irritated with people; imagine that, me irritated!

No comments: