Sunday, September 17, 2006
Another Beginning...
My former BLOG is MIA (missing in action.) You see, I changed my blog to blogger beta and I lost everything! Seriously, it can't be retreived so here I am once again on the blogger dashboard beginning again. I'm quite irritated, to put it mildly. So for now, this is where you need to go. I will be emailing blogger to see if there is anyway that I can retreive my old one and still post to it. I don't know, I will spend some time working on it. but for now, I want to post and to do that I need to post on this new blog. Do you like the pic I put on my profile? Oh yes, that is the look I give people when I'm irritated and currently that is my irritated look. I'm quite peeved; to put it mildy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Laura!
It was great to check up on your blog...(sorry about your frustrations, though). But, I did click on the link you had for your sister's blog (VERY cute kids by the way...) and I was able from her page to go to your old blog: http://laura-livingabroad.blogspot.com/
I enjoyed reading up on fabulous life in Turkey. I hope you're still doing well, and God Bless!:)
Post a Comment